We focus on developing Web solutions that are driven by a certain degree of complexity, whether it is extensive user interactivity, the processing of information, database connectivity or mobile integration.
With over 2 million+ person-hours of design and development experience across 200+ assignments, we have the experience vector of a big company yet retain the personal touch of a small company.
This experience includes custom e-learning development and Web application development from a programming and multimedia perspective.
Skills and Technical Expertise
- Programming Languages: Java,C, C++, VC++, VB, VB.NET, C#, RealBasic
- Environments: Windows XP, Window 7, Mac OS X, Linux, Pocket PC, Palm OS, Symbian, Series 60, Windows Mobile 2003
- RDBMS/DBMS: Oracle 9i, SQL Server 7, SQL Server 2000, MySQL, Access 97/2000/XP
- Web Servers: IIS, Apache, PWS, Tomcat, Websphere, Weblogic
- Markup Languages: HTML, XML, XSL, VRML, VML, DHTML, WML
- Development Environments: Visual Studio.NET, Visual Studio, Developer 2000, Lotus Notes, J2EE, J2ME MIDP, BREW, LAMP
- Tools/Software: Eclipse 3.6,Visual SourceSafe, MS Project, MS Visio, Macromedia Flash, Macromedia Director, Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Dreamweaver, ImageReady, SoundForge, AfterEffects, PC Anywhere, 3DS Max, Adobe Premiere
These skills are applied to projects in developing e-learning and Web applications.